Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets - 24 pack
Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets are a skin care active oxygen-based disinfectant hand foam for daily hand hygiene. Disinfection formula based on natu-ral-friendly ingredients, enriched with active oxygen elements and a moisturizing effect for optimal hand care and Soft Touch feel. Disinfect your hands simple, effective and with care.
Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets characteristics:
– Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets kills up to 99.999999% (Log 8) of the most common bacteria, fungi and spores.
– Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets active oxygen formula for safe hand disinfection.
– Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets in powdered form, add water yourself (100% active product guarantee after preparation)
– Oxy foam 100ml eco hand sanitizer refill sachets proven dermatologically safe ingredients (free from: chlorine, ammonia, alcohol, parabens and EDTAs).
– Moisturizing effect through pure JoJoba-oil
– Soft Touch feel (no drying skin and chapping)
– Long-term active nurturing effect
– 100% nature-friendly ingredients
– Optimal Cleaning & Hygienic care (dry hand washing)
– Compostable 100ml, 300ml, 1000ml packaging (exact dosage)
– Stronger and faster oxidizing agent than Chlorine
– Oxy Foam formula 97% volume/weight reduction compared to ready-to-use variants.
– Delivery guarantee on ingredients and product from “Dutch producer”* unlike Ethanol / Alcohol containing products.
– Extremely long shelf life* if powder kept dry and at room temperature
– Optimal efficient with regards to Cost and Environment (CO2)
– Multi-year research and “clinically” proven ingredients by ECHA
Approved lab analysis & references
NEN-EN 1276:2019, NEN-EN 1650:2019, EN-ISO 11930:2013/05 1) Regulation (EU) no. 528/2012: Evaluation of active substances, assessment report for peracetic acid. 2) Biocidal Products Committee (BPC): Opinion on the application for approval of the active substance Peracetic acid, for Product type 1, ECHA/BPC/067/2015